Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blah Weekend...

It is very frustrating to actually have some finished knitted objects and not be able to throw pictures up here. But that's Christmas, I guess.

Didn't do a lot this weekend. I had my last Stranded Mitten class and got the thumb started and well on its way. I just wasn't much in the mood for the class, though. In fact, I've been in a pretty foul mood all weekend for some reason...don't know why.

Today we went up to Target and I got a bunch of toys for the toy drive at work. That usually cheers me up and makes me feel good, but not this year. Man, the toys are junky. I finally found some cute stuffed animals and some markers and a big sketch book and a foot ball and some sort of jewelry kit. We went to Borders, too, and I picked out some books for their book drive. That was fun.

So, off to work tomorrow and, hurrah!, it's only a three day work-week. We ordered a half a ham and a little turkey roast for Thursday...now I just have to decide what veggies we might bring. Need to talk to Becca, I guess.

No comments: