Saturday, May 16, 2009

Books

Gee, I realized today that I hadn't updated my book list in quite a while. So now I have. None of the books I've read lately have been stellar. The Ariana Franklin - Grave Goods - was a pretty good mystery...not as good as her first, I think, but better than her second.

I'm hoping the next one will be good. (Well, actually, I'm reading a so-so book now...not terrible, not wonderful.) I just got Gillian Flynn's Dark Places. I really liked her first book, Sharp Objects, so I have high hopes for this one.

And I have a book to give away!


I seem to have two copies of this. Would anyone out there like it? It's a hardback and does have a little bit of a ding in the back cover. Nothing serious. And the interior is pristine. First come, first served.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Am I really the only person who wants your extra books? Seems like every time you have duplicates, you send them to me. Not that I mind, of course. I do love them. But I feel guilty. But if no one else claimed your extra book, I'll take it!

Rooie said...

I was just thinking about this book this evening and wondering why no-one had spoken up for it. Of course, you may have it! In fact, I'll throw in another one that I seem to have a duplicate of.

Julie said...

Oh, yeah! Double score! You know I will always take your extras, your duplicates, books you've already read, yarn you no longer like, etc. Thanks so much! I'm setting up my "studio" (in my living room), and I have a special place for my knitting/crocheting/etc books so that I can actually get to them and look at them! Fun! Need to add one. more. exclamation!