Sunday, September 13, 2009

So, This Weekend...

...was okay, I guess. Saturday started out gray and rainy and gloomy, but eventually Mr. Pointy Sticks and I braved the moisture and did a little shopping. One of the places we stopped was Barnes and Noble, where I picked up the latest from Lorrie Moore, A Gate at the Stairs. We heard an interview by her that made me want it. Besides, I loved her Anagrams and Birds of America. And we dashed into Trader Joe's and such. My brother and his sweetie came over in the evening and visited and took a bag of stuff for Rachel, as they will be heading off for a vacation to Connecticut and Massachusetts and will be spending some time near Hampshire.

Today I did knitting and washing. And washed all my hand-knit socks, since it's starting to get closer to wool sock weather. Twelve pairs! I have twelve pairs of hand knit socks! With two more pairs on the needles. Woot. That's a lot of knitting.

And tomorrow....work. Bleah.

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

It`ll be worth it.
From Canada, Li ;-)