Thursday, September 22, 2011

What Da Ya Know, Joe?


There's someone new at our house. He likes sitting on the front porch and watching the world go by.

He likes climbing trees.


His natural habitat is the mailbox. He's Toothy Joe the mailbox monster from Rebecca Danger's Book of Knitted Monsters. He's for my friend at work and will probably be going there tomorrow so that I don't fall too much in love with him.

Unfortunately, I discovered, as I photographed him, that I missed a step on his left foot...so his feet are a little different.

He's still pretty cute, though.

1 comment:

Oh, Brother said...

We decided that he's "toothy" ironically. A good quality in a monster, I guess. We also think he's adorable (and could use a brother . . .)

Maybe his brother could be Dental Dan? Or Periodontal Pete?