Thursday, September 8, 2011

No, You're Kidding Me!!

So we stopped at The Black Sheep this afternoon (couldn't get there yesterday because of flooding...so, earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding...I really am expecting volcanoes sometime soon) so that I could show Joyce the Chiagoo needle that I like so much (and I think would be a great thing for The Black Sheep to carry). On the way home, we were cruising down York Road and some woman in a huge black SUV, talking, of course, on the phone (even though it's against the law here in Maryland), came barreling out of a gas station without even pausing. Mr. Pointy Sticks slammed on the brakes and the woman hit her brakes, thank heavens. I'm sorry to say that I yelled "Hang up the damn phone!" out the window at her.

And what did she reply?

"Shut up, bitch. I didn't see you!"

Uh.....ooooookay. That makes it all better.

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

People! Stuff like that drives me crazy.