Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's Next? Volcanoes?

So, after a week with an earthquake and a hurricane, what do I have to blog about? My shawl! After hours of casting off...literally, hours...the shawl is finished and blocked and so pretty. Though I wish it was a little bigger. I will try to get Mr. Pointy Sticks to help me take some pictures this evening. Or will do that myself. So...pictures soon.

The hurricane was relatively uneventful though we did lose power last night about 10 p.m. and got it back around 4 p.m. today. A hearty thank you to all the crews out working today. I think the crews on our street were from Indiana...we certainly appreciate their hard work.

I did manage to read Laura Lippman's newest book, The Most Dangerous Thing, today. Very, very good it was, too. So there's a recommendation for you.

No comments: