Saturday, September 25, 2010

Colors!

Are you ready for some color!?

Here's the Miss Babs that I snaffled when I was building the Wall O'Miss Babs the other day.


Not impressed? Look at those lovely soft colors close up.

I love the bits of soft petal pink.

As for the things I picked up at Webs...here you go.


Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Rainbow. That should make some cheerful socks!

Some Regia in Kaffe Fassett colors. Soft greeny aquas.


A couple of skeins of Aracaunia in a gorgeous rich red. This yarn has some tencel in it, so it has a lovely sheen. I'm thinking shawlette/scarf.


Bright orange Trekking XXL. I've wanted this colorway since I first saw it on-line and when I saw it sitting there by itself on the shelf...I took it.

Finally, some pretty sock yarn in turquoise. A lot of this yarn was from the warehouse, so on sale. I try to limit myself to the close-outs at Webs, though I did buy some full priced yarn this time for some Christmas presents.

And hey, if Duncan's going to get in the way, he's going to be used as a prop.

And now some yarn from other locations.


This is a skein of yarn I brought home from one of my Black Sheep visits. I loved that flash of red in the colorway.

And from the Loopy Ewe:


Some Madeleinetosh yarn. Yummy colors. The blue is called something like Chambray (or Chambray Shirt) and the one in the back, which is a glorious blend of greys and browns and rosey pinks, is called Parchment.

And finally, a limited edition color of Dream in Color yarn. It's called Joy in the Morning and, though it may not show up in this shot, it is blended with a strand of silver so that it sparkles. Pretty, pretty.


Duncan enjoys these photo sessions, I think.

No comments: