Saturday, December 10, 2011

Excuse The Blur

It was sort of cold outside. But I did want to get pictures of the latest Webs purchases, for all you yarn oglers out there. Herewith:

I was having so much fun knitting hats for Andrew that I thought Rachel needed one, too. So I bought these two Malabrigos.

She liked the darker one (I think it's called Purple Mystery), so that's the one that's all wound up and ready to go. The other one? I'll probably make another hat with it at some point.

Speaking of hats, though, I am somewhat fired up to make Stephen West's Bandwidth hat. And Webs had special short skeins of the Madelinetosh the pattern calls for. So I picked up two color combinations.

I think the William Morris (dark brown with some turquoise in it) and the Manor (the turquoise and grey) might go together well. And the gorgeous Tart and Charcoal might make a good match, too.

Then, just for fun (and probably for a little shawl rather than socks), I got some Taiyo sock yarn.

Duncan likes it when I go out on the Front Porch of Photography, because he gets a little outside time. Short time today, because while he has a warm fur coat, I do not. Brrr...

No comments: