Saturday, June 12, 2010

Well, Lookie Here What I Got!

I don't have my camera with me, so I had to resort to my Webcam. But look at my newest sock...and excuse my still damp hair and sour-ish expression. It's just concentration, as I try to hold the sock and get myself as out of the picture as possible and watch what's on the screen and push the button to take the picture. Whew. I get tired just thinking about it.

Anyway, this is what seven hours in the car get you. And there will be another seven hours in the car going home tomorrow. And then we'll do the same thing next weekend. This pushing the baby birds out of the nest is tough, let me tell you!

This is an Online sock yarn. I fell in love with the happy-happy colors and decided to do another pair of Nanner socks. I like this pattern because even though it contains yarn overs and some purls, it works up almost as fast as a regular stockinette sock. And you end up with this neat dragon-scaley sort of design.

And look at the pretty striping on the sole.

No comments: